Thursday, July 22, 2010

Roomates.

A few weekends ago, one of my favorite things happened: Ashley came into town.
Ashley was my roommate my first year in college. I remember meeting her so distinctly. I had gotten to Moody first, and was so nervous about who my new roommate would be. Ashley walked in the room, introduced herself, sat down on my bed, and asked if I wanted to go on a road trip with her that weekend. Fifteen hours in a car -and a weekend in North Carolina together- later, we were fast friends.
Ashley is in the process of moving to the Czech Republic to work with Josiah Venture. So it was especially lovely to get a long weekend - including a good friend's wedding and the requisite late night coffee run- with her before she goes.
There's nothing like a long visit with a good friend.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...