Wednesday, February 22, 2012

in the studio

After quite a few weeks of not feeling super inspired in the art-department (my studio was too cold, too messy, excuse, excuse)- I used my day off on Monday to clean it out, organize my supplies...and it worked! 

I'm inspired. 
Here's a peak at what I'm working on.

A new art journal...



I've been wanting to make some bigger pieces like this.
 I'm starting with this wall...



My next (kind of crazy) idea is to make one sketchbook for each inspiration board I have on Pinterest. Is it possible? We'll find out...

3 comments:

Jeana said... Reply To This Comment

Yay! I love your art, Jenny. I'd love to take a tour of YOUR studio sometime :)

Adrianne said... Reply To This Comment

Hooray for inspiration! I'm so glad you've started creating in your studio again. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

GLENDA CHILDERS said... Reply To This Comment

I want to have my afternoon coffee in your studio every day. Creativity galore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...