Saturday, December 11, 2010

birthday festivities.


*Lunch with family at Epic Burger +
*a surprise mid-work-afternoon coffee from my friend Wendy +




*mom (whose birthday is also this weekend) waiting at home with wheat- and sugar-free Cheesecake Cupcakes (yum!) +




*a favorite dinner with my lovely family +


* delicious beverages +


* fun presents +

My grandma Hallie made this pillow for me when I was little (it was obviously well-loved)- my mom found the pillow and got me all the supplies to mend it. I might I have teared up. just a bit.


A favorite childhood plate from England.




* = an extremely lovely 26th (!) birthday.

1 comments:

kate said... Reply To This Comment

It all looks so wonderful. I wish I could've been with you.

Happy Birthday!!

I miss you all the more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...