Wednesday, December 15, 2010

words fall like rain


A few nights ago while I was laying in bed, I had this idea for a collage. This happens all the time, but usually the next morning, when I try to implement it, either the idea is not as great as it seemed at 11pm, or I just can't make it look as awesome as it does in my head.
This one, though...it actually turned out exactly as I pictured it. It's called "Words fall like rain", from Deuteronomy 32:2:

Let my teaching fall on you like rain;

Let my speech settle like dew.
Let my words fall like rain on tender grass,
and like showers upon the herb.




4 comments:

kate said... Reply To This Comment

speechless.

Sara said... Reply To This Comment

Wow! This is so awesome! I am very impressed with your talent, and your vision!

Jenny said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks Sara! That means a lot to me. :)

Kate- I'm excited to talk about the picture for your living room!

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

I love it~ love the verse, never thought of it visually this way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...