Thursday, December 16, 2010

Which one?

After years (really, years) of talking about selling my collages, I am finally about to open up an etsy shop! I've decorated every room in my apartment with collages, made and given them as presents, shoved extras under my bed, and stored them in the basement...and I keep making more!

So I spent most of Tuesday pulling them out, sorting, finishing unfinished collages, and getting lots of new ideas.


Now comes the hard part: which ones am I willing to part with?

If all goes according to plan, I should have a few originals, prints, and greeting cards up in my store by the end of the week, so stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

Christy Childers said... Reply To This Comment

yay! can't wait.

just don't go selling any from my private collection. :)

kate said... Reply To This Comment

if you decide to part with the one that says all the ways of the lord are love & faithfulness. let me know, first. i want that one. DIBS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...