Friday, January 14, 2011

Inspiration Friday: Harry Potter and the Black Family Tree

*Harry Potter and the Black Family Tree has been updated (with new images) at Everyday Planet.*

Ah, Harry Potter. So many reasons to love it (the books, the movies, the butterbeer). I love this scene in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

The entire room is painted with the Black Family Tree:


I'm seriously considering making a very large collage with my family tree on it: genealogy and Harry Potter (nerdy? extremely. But also awesome).



4 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said... Reply To This Comment

I have not seen nor read Harry Potter, but I can totally see the beautiful artwork/geneology you already have in your head. It is you.

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

OOO what a great idea! Is it wierd to say that I am inspired by those movies? I love the characters and costumes and the scenery is amazing. PLUS family history is always rather interesting...

Kirra said... Reply To This Comment

This is awesome. I loved your post about Meg Ryan's place in You've Got Mail too. Great movies-great inspiration.

Sara said... Reply To This Comment

I would love to see your family tree done like the Black family one. It's funny because I loved that in the movie too, and thought that I would love to have a visual family tree to look at myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...