- handmade flannel hot water bottle covers (they call them hotties- ha.)
- hang less things on the walls. It's kind of nice to have a little blank space.
- pull out my Scottish wool blankets. Warm.
- I also made a flannel shawl for cold mornings. Call me crazy (really, I know it's weird)- but I'm always cold when I'm reading in bed at night, and when I'm making coffee in the morning. So: a flannel shawl to put around my shoulders! You know you want one.
- plaid flannel pillows for the living room.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Inspiration Friday: Toast UK
my sister found. I'm not ashamed to say that I keep their catalogue and pour over it for months (even though- ahem- I can't really afford anything in it).