Sunday, October 2, 2011

hello, goodbye.

Right. So. You might be wondering where I've been... oh, right: all summer? Well, friends. Let's catch up...

The last few months have been busy! My sister moved to England in August, so of course we spent lots of last minute hanging out time together...

Getting ready for England Target trips...


and finally seeing her off at the airport...
This was followed by getting new furniture and settling into Living Alone (so far I like it!) and a wonderful visit from my friend Kate...

hanging out with my mom (seeing Holly Becker, eating sushi, watching Martha Stewart, and lots of coffee dates)....
having these wonderful girls stay at my apartment....


enjoying the last few days of summer weather...

setting up my art studio...
lunch breaks with good books....
watching Julie & Julia and lots of cooking (I just finished reading "As Always, Julia"- highly recommended)...
a fun visit with Anne...
organizing, planning, and coffee...
seeing some dear friends...

on a weekend road trip to Minnesota...
Other than that, I've been going to an awesome Saturday morning study at my mom's house (we're reading One Thousand Gifts. So good), interviewing/ hiring/training 3 new employees at work, coffee dates with some awesome girlfriends, fun visits with family in town, Skype dates with the sister...oh yeah, plus I bought a couch and table and completely rearranged my apartment. Time to slow down? I think so.

So let's start with my apartment: I recently put out my fall decorations and would love to show you around. Come back Monday for a fall tour of the coachhouse!

3 comments:

Adrianne said... Reply To This Comment

Whew! That was a lot of fun updates. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures! Looking forward to the fall decor in your apartment. A lovely post!

GLENDA CHILDERS said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, Jenny . . . you have been busy. So glad that I am just saying - HELLO.

mom

kate said... Reply To This Comment

Jenny,

This is perfectly you. I have to say a few of the pictures were bittersweet... first of our visit together which was amazing but oh, how I miss you & the last one with the door open to the coach house. That is a door I wish I could walk through several times a day. Even though I am mostly glad dorm life is over I will always miss being able to walk next door/across the hall for a cup of tea/coffee & some time with my Jenny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...